Schedule a Free Inspection
- Volta Roofing LLC may collect your data while you are on our website. This page explains why, and how it is used. We take your privacy seriously.
- The most common way your data is collected is when you fill out an estimate request or hail map form on our website. Through this form we collect information so that we can contact you regarding your project and request. This data includes the fields you fill out: your full name, email address, phone number, address of property to be inspected, and the details of your request and the services you are interested in.
- Your information is used so that we can contact you about your project. Your email address is also added to our automatic email subscription service, which is used to send you new posts from our blog, and information about our business and services. You can opt out of this subscription service at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” in our email. You can contact us here to opt out as well.
- Your data will be stored in Mailchimp until you request that we remove it.
- We will never share or sell your data.
- You as the user have rights to request that we edit or remove your data from our system at any time. You may also request to see how your data has been used.
- For more information, or to submit a request or complaint, You can contact us here.
- Volta Roofing LLC adopted its new name in 2020.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.kansascityroofingcompany.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.